Ethic CE CFP Boards Revised Code and Standards Ethics for CFP Professionals
Course DescriptionThis course is designed to educate CFP® professionals on CFP Board's new Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct, which became effective October 1, 2019. It is approved by the CFP Board and fulfills the 2-hour ethics requirement.
Learning ObjectivesUpon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the structure and content of the revised Code and Standards, the significant changes and how these changes affect CFP® professionals
- Adhere to the CFP Board's fiduciary duty
- Apply the Practice Standards when providing financial planning
- Identify situations when specific information must be provided to a client
- Recognize and prevent Material Conflicts of Interest
|Ethics and Professional Responsibility
|Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc.