Long Term Care Insurance Training Course
Course DescriptionAs people live into their 80s and 90s, the need for long-term care services is increasing. Today, living to be 100 is no longer unusual. Many baby boomers know this very well because they’re often juggling the care of an older family member along with their own employment and the needs of their family; thus the label “the sandwich generation”. In fact, many baby boomer women can expect to spend almost as many years providing this kind of care as they do raising a child.
This course provides a thorough orientation of long-term care including state and federal regulations, requirements, the relationship between qualified state long-term care insurance Partnership programs, and other public and private coverage of long-term care services, including Medicare and Medicaid.
Learning ObjectivesUpon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Long term services and support facilities
- Stand-alone long-term care policy design
- Hybrid long-term care insurance
- The Deficit Reduction Act of 2005
- Group Long-term care insurance
- Alternatives for funding long-term care insurance
- Consumer protection and suitability requirements
CIMA/CPWA Credit Hours: 5
Updated: April 2020
|Credit Type:||Wealth Management|
|Provider:||Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc.|