Ethics for the Insurance Producer
Course DescriptionWhether you sell life, health, long-term care or disability insurance, annuities or other financial products or services, this course will help you understand the essentials of ethics from a sales perspective. This course examines the nature and scope of ethics, as the foundation of integrity and honesty, and its relationship to compliance in daily business practices.
Learning ObjectivesUpon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the ten "ethical hazard approaching" signs and how to apply an ethics self-examination
- Recognize the importance of trust in the insurance industry
- Compare the federal and state government's role in the regulation of the insurance industry
- Navigate ethical dilemmas and identify the steps to make an ethics based decision
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Unfair Trade and Marketing Practices Act
|General Financial Planning Principles
|Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc.