View North Carolina State Insurance CE Requirements.
Visit the North Carolina Department of Insurance.
Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc. reports CE credits at the end of each business day.
Due to COVID-19 your state exam monitor requirements may have changed.
Click here to view the latest monitor affidavit information.
Check your system requirements here
North Carolina’s compliance measures for online CE courses specifies:
- Online exams for internet/online courses do not require a proctor.
- Internet/online courses will provide the following measures:
- Students will be asked questions to confirm their identity;
- Students will be required to answer review questions at the end of each chapter;
- Students will not be allowed to take the final examination until they have reviewed each chapter and answered all review questions;
- Students will be prohibited from accessing course material while taking final examination; and
- Students will be required to sign an attestation. (Click here to print attestation.)