View North Carolina State Insurance CE Requirements.
Visit the North Carolina Department of Insurance.
Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc. reports CE credits at the end of each business day.
Online courses and exams do NOT require a monitor. A Personal Affidavit is required.
Download affidavit - -
Check your system requirements here
North Carolina’s compliance measures for online CE courses specifies:
- Online exams for internet/online courses do not require a proctor.
- Internet/online courses will provide the following measures:
- Students will be asked questions to confirm their identity;
- Students will be required to answer review questions at the end of each chapter;
- Students will not be allowed to take the final examination until they have reviewed each chapter and answered all review questions;
- Students will be prohibited from accessing course material while taking final examination; and
- Students will be required to sign an attestation. (Click here to print attestation.)